20 Style Tips On How To Wear Sequins For The Holidays
2. A red plaid shirt and a sequin skirt are holiday classics. Combine them for a unique look that mixes casual with glam.
3. DIY sequin elbow patches are a fun and inexpensive update to a sweater you already own.
4. Belt a sweater over your sequin skirt for a pretty look you can wear to any party.
5. An all-over sequin dress doesn’t need much else added to it – plain black tights and shoes will keep you warm.
6. Sequin pants make a big statement, so the rest of your outfit should be simple. A nice cream-colored shirt and heels are just right.
8. Try a patterned sequin mini skirt with a blazer and a bold lip.
9. Sparkly tights are always a great option and can quickly dress up any plain dress you already own.
10. A sequin maxi skirt is very glamorous. Add a plain sweater to tone it down a little.
11. A sequin blazer is so cool and unique. While everyone else is in sparkly dresses and skirts, rock your blazer and look seriously chic.
12. Get a pair of bright sequin pants (red is great for the holidays!) and wear them with a long tunic.
13. Front tuck a cozy sweater into a sequin mini skirt for a seriously cute, effortless outfit.
14. If you want to go casual for the holidays, dress down a sequin sweater with a scarf, boots, and red jeans.
15. Don’t want to go too over-the-top? Opt for a sequin clutch. It’s small but still makes a statement.
16. Get a sequin skater skirt and pair it with a matching graphic tee.
17. A black sequin skirt looks slightly more understated with black tights, a black shirt, and a black blazer.
18. A gold sequin top is easy to pair with a black blazer and black leggings.
19. A black button-down and a sequin skater skirt make a perfect pair.
20. Don’t want to be super fancy? Wear a sequin top with boyfriend jeans and heels. Casual, effortless cool.
BEAUTIFUL SEQUIN DRESSES, BOMBER JACKETS, BLAZERS, LEGGINGS, PANTS & MORE
VISIT OUR FALL COLLECTION !!